|De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
1. Cheap day returns from London stations.
2. A half point bye in round one if you can't make it in time for the first game.
3. Just five minutes walk from the station at Bexhill, and all downhill!
4. 10% off your bill at the Trattoria Italiano on the sea front!
5. On a sunny day where better to be, than by the sea?
6. Three sections, all graded by the English Chess Federation.
7. Visit the De La Warr Pavilion, a modernist icon.
8. Walk the same streets as Eddie Izzard.
9. The best fish and chips on the Sunshine Coast.
10. A good value cafe producing tasty food.
11. Ice cream on the prom.
12. Visit the Sovereign Light Cafe, as in the song by Keane.
13. Play one of your best ever chess games?
14. A chess bookshop.